Conquest of Alauddin Khilji (1296 to 1316):
- North Indian expeditions :Gujarat,Ranathambor ,Chittor, Malwa,Marwar
- Expeditions in southern India – Devagiri (Deogir) and Baglana, Warangal, Dwar Samudra (Halebeedu), Mabar and Madurai.
Some examples of his conquests are
- Gujarat (1297) - Karnadev Vaghela II of the Vaghela dynasty was the king
- Ranthambor(1299-1301) - Rana Hamir Dev of the Chauhan dynasty was the king.
- Chittor (1303) – Rana Ratan Singh was the ruler.
- Warangal (1309) – Ruler Pratap Rudra Deva. Belong to Kakatiya Dynasty.